The world’s first and largest digital newsstand, Zinio has been downloaded by over 22 million readers providing access to 5,500+ magazines from over 200 countries on 33 local newsstands via desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones. Rated “Top 20 Best iOS and Android App of 2012” by Tech Crunch and “Best App Ever” for iOS by 5 Million fans, Zinio strives to deliver the best reading experience, bar none.
Zinio’s attention to the customer experience has made it the preferred platform for digital reading. Zinio brings innovative ways for readers to discover great content, including dynamically inserted advertising with click to e-commerce, data-driven recommendations and a membership model focused on discovery.
Zinio has more than 1,500 publishers, including Conde Nast, Bonnier, Hearst, IDG, Gruner + Jahr, IPC Media, The Economist, National Geographic, Future Publishing, McGraw-Hill, Rogers Publishing, Fast Company and many others. Zinio is distributed through most manufacturers, including: Dell, Lenovo, Acer, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, Microsoft, T-Mobile, AT&T and others.
Zinio is headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in New York, London and Barcelona.
Help revolutionize the way people discover and read magazines.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join our team. In this role, you will work with marketing leadership and design to drive the overall expression of the brand including compelling design solutions for web and mobile display advertising, email, social media, merchandising, along with managing daily creative services activities. We are looking for a passionate, results-focused designer with experience in direct response and display optimization.
Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights graphic design or any other relevant work along with the results your work has produced in-market, including click-through-rate, new customers and sales. Additional talent in photography, illustration, branding, etc. is a plus.
Your Experience and Background
- BA degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or related field
- Min of 3+ years of relevant experience, combination of experience with both in-house creative teams and within an advertising agency/design studio environment a plus
- Experience with online direct marketing and display a must
- HTML, CSS proficiency desired
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
- Experience with digital entertainment, social media, gaming a plus
- Knowledge of what comprises a truly inspiring brand and how to communicate that visually
- Expert eye for detail and consistency
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Experience developing brand style guides
- Innovative, high growth culture where you will learn and contribute to growing an e-commerce brand
- Highly competitive compensation including a strong base salary and benefits
- Fun, flexible and casual environment
- Near all major San Francisco transportation: BART, buses, ferry boats, etc.
- Great people!